Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

5 posters

What Should Not Do at Midnight??

Jean Pierre
    Jean Pierre
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Empty What Should Not Do at Midnight??

Post  Jean Pierre Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 am

Early morning 2Am, I have to sit in front of PC to write this not because I can not sleep, is because I have a idiot stupid neighbour. In the weekend like to Drill, and now Mid Night 2am stop the car in front of the gate and HORN~!!

What the bloody hell this world got this kind of people. If you horn 1 2 times is fine, he keep horn more then 15 times in 15 minutes in the early of the day 2am. I almost get crazy got this kind of neigbour.~!! What shit thing also can do. What kind of creature is that~!! Never think about others people~! Coz of the horn, he help to wake my new born daughter, my wife and I up. What the XXXX...

If next time still happen in midnight, I will throw fire on the house to burn the house~!! What the XXXX....
    cathlhg

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

What Should Not Do at Midnight?? Empty Re: What Should Not Do at Midnight??

Post  cathlhg Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Cool down....I think it is no point that you get angry when your neighbours dont feel it at all (if they never read the forum). Perhaps it is good if you can have a word with them about your concerns? I am sure they will feel emabarassed and stop these.
    Apa pun boleh bincang.... Very Happy
    JDdots
    JDdots
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  JDdots Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Jean Pierre

Wow, you are a hot stuff man! Twisted Evil KekE..Ask Andy for his famous cocktail malatov. No wonder you have changed your image to "TAI KOH" boxer with cigar..HAHAHAHA.. JOKEJOKE only

Agreed with Cathlng, cool, cool man. I am sure this neighbor of yours is not a member of our forum. Otherwise he should know that most of us mean business if he does not respect or be considerate to his neighbors. Evil or Very Mad I believe you are refering to the same guy. When you meet him, dont loose your cool during confrontation. It is better to have a friend than an enemy. However, if he is a hooligan, I am sure we will support you. We will gather to form a bigger hooligan than him. cheers

JDdots
    honkit7

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  honkit7 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Since there is so many snakes around. Grab a few and throw over their house.
    Jean Pierre
    Jean Pierre
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  Jean Pierre Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Cat & JD

hahah... thanks ppl, actually I just want to release the temper here.... if not I already go to burn his house kaka.. no laaa.. I talk only not dare to do one la me...coz my friend all said I am cowed one kakaka..Razz

hua hua.. Honkit.. I wish I can do that, but snake lee.. later before throw to his house I got bite.. dy kaka..

I am ok d. Just midnight suddenly woke up coz noise.. thn very angry duno where to release it then come to forum loo haha.. so luckily got the portal for me to.... release stress hahaa...Razz
    JDdots
    JDdots
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  JDdots Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Jean Pierre,

Ya, you certainly dont look like that kind of Twisted Evil You are such a nice person and always smile whenever I see you.

I totally agreed that this forum is a perfect place for all of us to air our views, thoughts and also frustrations. Please throw all your sorrows in here and I can bet you, some of us will come running to soothe you. KEKEKE.. Who knows the next time it might be my turn to be come a devil!!!!!!!!

JDdots
    Jean Pierre
    Jean Pierre
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  Jean Pierre Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 am

stupid brainless neighbour keep horn every night 11 oclock something. Just now i walk out just tell him excuse me sir can you do not horn at night please. Then you know what the idiot reply me, this is my house, I can do what I like. i not border your life. WTF this kind of neighbour. I do not want to walk out I know I walk to talk to him i will fight with him.

Dr Mr President, I think i just want to find of is he is the owner of the house? If not i want to complain to his owner, do not rent to this kind of people, it will make this area worst and terrible. I really hate~!!!!

He keep horn everyday, 11 o'clock or 2am. What the hell this kind of people. People talk to him properly he come to scold me. SHIT~!!!!!!

I will really fight with him one day~!!!
    JDdots
    JDdots
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  JDdots Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 am

Hi,

Mr.President Toh,

Seems that we have a HARD NUT to crack man! Jean Pierre will go crazy loh if that fellow keeps on honking everynight. Some more so stubborn! What can we do? HELP!!!! Anybody got any good ideas of how to deal with this kind of fellow?

Wealthraider, where are you when Jean Pierre need you most? Have you got any cocktail molotov ah? Lend it to Jean Pierre lah.

Jean, thought you are having fever? Embarassed Better take care. Don't heat up your body some more ok?. Its as Dangerous as Micheal Jackson's song. KEKE

JDdots
    Jean Pierre
    Jean Pierre
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  Jean Pierre Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 am

Yes, I am in Hi Fever, i have to sleep in living area. I had sleep. Then the idiot HORN~!!!! thn not one time Horn few time. Hey brother I know you got Big car and nice horn horn once enough. horn 5 6 times for what~!!!!
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post  Toh leong Hoe Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 am

Jean Pierre wrote:Yes, I am in Hi Fever, i have to sleep in living area. I had sleep. Then the idiot HORN~!!!! thn not one time Horn few time. Hey brother I know you got Big car and nice horn horn once enough. horn 5 6 times for what~!!!!

Hi Kok Xiang,

I really fely sorry for the agony you faced with inconsiderate neighbors. Regardless what big car is driving but he must institute ' Civil mind' by not causing nuisance to neighbors.

Next time he continue to horn, get the guard to confront them. Not to woory , we are changing new security company very soon which chief security will " RAMBO". Definitely the new co will take care of your problem which i will tell them over your predicaments.

Please let me know the car no & i shall trace for you & confirming the identity of him .

Be COOL !!!! God bless You & family.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:13 pm