Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
Maintenance & Security Fee Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

4 posters

Maintenance & Security Fee

Admin
    Admin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Maintenance & Security Fee Empty Maintenance & Security Fee

Post  Admin Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
    - Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
    - Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
    - You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box located at the Guardhouse.
    - Alternatively, PPD has agreed to temporarily act as a collection centre for the cheque payment up until 31st January 2010 as our KPRA office is currently under renovation.

If you would like to pay by Credit Card:
    - Please fill up the KPRA Easy Pay Form, which can be downloaded from the forum. Both pages of the form must be signed and returned.
    - For residents who had previously signed up the Easy Pay Form with PPD last year, you are NOT required to re-submit the new KPRA Easy Pay Form unless there are changes to your credit card details.
    - You may drop the KPRA Easy Pay Form into the Drop-In box located at the Guardhouse.
    - Alternatively, you may also submit the form to PPD office up until 31st January 2010.

Our KPRA office would be ready by 1st February 2010 and is located at No. 18/2, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla W31/W, Seksyen 31, Kota Kemuning, 40460, Shah Alam.

If you have any queries, please contact our office administrator Cik Zira Yusof at 012-677 9673

Residents can download the easy Payment Form at the URL below
    KPRA Easy Payment Form 2010

Thank you.
    Wish you and family Happy New Year and have a healthy and Great Year~!!
    tony lai

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-07-18

Maintenance & Security Fee Empty Re: Maintenance & Security Fee

Post  tony lai Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Sorry for my ignorance as i am new here. By the way, who is PPD?
    Admin
    Admin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 pm

PPD is Paramount
    JDdots
    JDdots
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  JDdots Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi,

The issue of maintenance fees was raised during the last RA meeting. The whole committee was informed that there were about 50 plus residents out of 412 household paid up the fee. This issue became a part of the hot topic in this forum today.

We used to have a record of 95% payment for the past one year which was an exceptional record for any gated and guarded community. What is more concern now is what has happened to the rest of the residents? Are they just not paying or is there any technical/administrative problem somewhere along the line? Answers are need for all Palmanians. It will be very embrassing for any one of us who believed that they had paid through the auto debit arrangement with their credit cards, when they discovered that their access cards have been blocked. I think by that time, the matter will be worse than what is happening in the forum today. There will not be monkeys only but hooligans and gangsters too.

My concerns are:

1. Is there any mistake somewhere or any other credit arrangement that the residents are not aware of? As far I am concerned, I had counterchecked PPDB's township staff about 2 weeks ago, she said that arrangement was still the same as before. I will have to take her words for it. Will somebody varify the issue and put the picture in the correct prospective.

2. Assuming that the residents are not paying due to whatever reasons, then the RA committee will start worrying about how to pay the Palma bills should there be a short fall!
    In order to prevent such situation to happen, may I suggest that the reponsible person to look into this matter immediately instead of playing guessing games.

In my personal opinion, if we can achieve 95% record before, this year's figure should be somewhere close to the previous record if not more. No one would be branded as "living" for free on other's expense (refering to maintenance fee).

Good day

JDdots lol!
    siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  siva Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Guys

It has been a circus thus far. It's my time to write. Need to clarify some issues :-

Maintenance fee
    Lim Kok Siang, yes lah, I dont have money to pay my maintenance fee so can help ah ......
    Secondly, I dont take it kindly your name calling ................
    Thirdly for the knowledge of everyone - for the first half of this year the autodebit has been stopped by Paramount because it is awaiting for Toh to get a credit card system in place. I just got of the phone with Zee, customer service with Paramount and she says that it will be up sometime in February. So, yes I am guilty of paying late but what is more important is that we need to get this system up to speed to have a good cash flow. For those whom are paying thru auto debit, were you guys informed of this delay ???????????????
    Not sure why Toh, wanted to advertise this anyway I am cool......... except for the "name calling" bull....

Task Force
    Toh, you know very well why I stopped. Well, you may have a short memory but let me refresh it for you. You and some other member were the cause of it. You clipped our wings soon after we started the task force. Thus, not allowing us to make any decision. what is the point of carrying out the task force when you did not respect the task force. You did not have the courtesy to ask what had transpired when you made a decision. So, I left because you were creating a confusion among the members. Before you deny, I can send you all the emails you sent me seeking apology as proof. Not sure why you and Lim Kok Siang brought this out but I am just protecting my reputation, so please understand.

Toh, I hope you say and mean the same, we are neighbors and why are we doing this ? I hope if you wish to say anything please direct it to my email.

As for the Presidency, may the best man win ................
    What is good for Palma is good for me.

Cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:28 pm