Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
House Value Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
House Value Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
House Value Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
House Value Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
House Value Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
House Value Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
House Value Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
House Value Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
House Value Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

+6
coleong
cathlhg
wealthraider
kienaik
tony lai
siva
10 posters

House Value

siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

House Value Empty House Value

Post  siva Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 am

Hi Guys

Correct me if I am wrong but is it true that prices of houses in Permai and Bayu has appreciated 40% to 70% ? If yes, what is happening to Palma ? What is making the other precinct so special?

I hear in Subang Jaya, the neighbors all come together and help control the market price. So can we do the same here ? Lets put our heads together and work on this project. To start of here are some of my thoughts.

We can first start by trying to fill up all the vacant houses, we should try and spread the word amongst our network. Try and speak to present owners and see what is their expectation for either rent or sale. Here, we can work with the real estate agents and the RA and make this happen.

Secondly, we should give a guide of the market price to the owners, so that are in the know how of the market every step of the way. Like I said, some neighborhood set their own market price and also help sell the property. Can we do the same ?

Thirdly, we need to make our security one of the best and have a good service to its visitors. Like for example, the guard will go to the car for taking the visitors details down. Visitors do not have to step out of the car. I believe we have enough manpower at the guard post to this now. Let's make it easy and friendly but at the same time strict.

Fourthly, can we make the appearance at entrance a bit more cozy? meaning improve the landscape give it a little color as they say..... We also need to look at the Guardpost, how do we improve, can we give it a new color ............

Fifthly, water feature - is there something we can do to make it more lively and happening? Put some lights and improve the landscaping for example.

Well this are some of the items that has crossed my mind, how about you ?

Ultimately, we all want the same thing, we want a safe and harmonious place and we also want our investment to be fruitful. So let's do something about it. Let's help the RA, the estate agents and ourselves to meet this objective.

This is your Palma and you have every right to voice out your comments but lets be constructive and not destructive. Together we shall build a great neighborhood for our children, a neighborhood that does not look at your colour, religion and beliefs, a neighborhood that looks out for the other, with mutual respect and understanding we shall achieve 1Palma. The big picture............

Cheers
    tony lai

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-07-18

House Value Empty Re: House Value

Post  tony lai Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm

I totally agree with siva especially making the entrance more cozier. The first impression is always very lasting and important. For those who have seen the way SP Setia "packages" its link semi-d at setia alam and ecopark, it is the landscaping that attracts the attention. House buildup and design (internal) is almost the same as Palma but the prices are soaring high. We do have a quite a presentable guard house as evidenced by comments of my guest, and to add some better looking greens will definetely boost the first impression of people coming in to Palma (and of course hopefully then the value/prices too). I do not think it is going to be a very costly affair. We already have some existing greens now and just add some hardy plants (at different heights and colours)that does not require frequent maintenance and you will be suprised of the effect that it will bring out.
    kienaik

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post  kienaik Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Thank Siva & Tony suggestions to raise up our property value.
    I think it will be interesting to have a nice landscape & nice signage of Plama at the main entrance Shocked
    But, how shall we go about it?
    siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  siva Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi Guys

I understand that the present committee is getting ready for the AGM. Therefore, I think it is best to take it up with the new committee. What say you ?

In the meantime, we need to look at ways to increase the awareness on this topic in order to seek their views. We must try and reach this objective in a collective fashion.

So for starters, lets increase traffic to these blog, which seems to be the only channel of reaching out to Palma at large. Or will the AGM be a good venue to discuss this ?

Your thoughts please .........

Cheers
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 155
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  wealthraider Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

tony lai wrote:I totally agree with siva especially making the entrance more cozier. The first impression is always very lasting and important. For those who have seen the way SP Setia "packages" its link semi-d at setia alam and ecopark, it is the landscaping that attracts the attention. House buildup and design (internal) is almost the same as Palma but the prices are soaring high. We do have a quite a presentable guard house as evidenced by comments of my guest, and to add some better looking greens will definetely boost the first impression of people coming in to Palma (and of course hopefully then the value/prices too). I do not think it is going to be a very costly affair. We already have some existing greens now and just add some hardy plants (at different heights and colours)that does not require frequent maintenance and you will be suprised of the effect that it will bring out.

Besides landscaping, we can also consider upgrading the card access system. At present, some residents already commented about the inconveniences of rolling down the car windows to scan the access card. We could consider changing it to a Smart Tag of similar system. I have seen it in some of the Mont Kiara condominium and it's really convenient. When the car is approaching the boon gate, the boon gate will open automatically.

Security is of highest priority. Installing the surveillance cameras around the Palma precinct will definitely improve the security at Palma. Whenever there's a guest visiting Palma, it will also be good to intercom the residence. No doubt we have mobile phone in place for the security guards and sometimes the guards did take the effort to call up the resident. It's only sometimes and we want to make it a standard routine for the guards.

There are also many impatience residence or visitors speeding within Palma precinct. I personally have seen cars going at 60km/hr or more and that's dangerous speed to drive within residential area. It's good to increase the road safety awareness but human beings do need some mechanism in place to stop them from speeding. Setting up more speed bumps on each stretch of the road will be a good deterrent to speeding. Some people might hate speed bump and we could consider the yellow color stripes that will prevent the cars from going fast. Or we could also consider changing the road from bitumen to stones that are normally use in the park and driver will find it unpleasant to go fast in the stones pavement. These will help to create a safer environment for Palmanian especially the kids. I can't imagine what will happen if the kids get hit by a fast coming cars and there have been a few near missed incident happened in the past. So far only the cats are the victims of hit and run and we do not wish to see any untoward incidents from happening.

If we could enhance the appearance, safety and conveniences at Palma, I believe the value will go up. In the later stage, we could also think of building swimming pool, driving range, tennis courts, futsal courts to improve the facilities at Palma. These will also help increasing the house value.
    cathlhg

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  cathlhg Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 am

Appreciate the many valuable opinions from all of you. I personally found that the lifestyle of 'Smart Tag' in Palma is a bit pricey Razz
    Security is no doubt the top priority. I would opt for paying more money to enhance the security features and internal controls rather than 'shiok' factor. The existing card system is sufficient for now. Let's put more focus on safety and security because that is one of the most important consider points for me to choose Palma. I believe it works the same for many others. <Oh, i cant deny that i love the greenery in Palma too Very Happy >
    coleong

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post  coleong Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

As the guardhouse area is important in giving a good impression of Palma, the guards should be responsible in the cleanliness of the area. No use making the area nice if the guards do not maintain the cleanliness. Currently, if you look at the left side of the entrance (where the table is located), it is messy with all the workers tag hanging on the wall. Besides that, there are food, drinks, shirts, etc hanging at the umbrella stand. And just look at their floor! Previously, Homeguards staff always mop the floor. The tiles at the guard house is so dirty now.
    siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  siva Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Good idea. Hope we can get more of them. Hope our security committee can look into this.

We will inform the Committee and hopefully there will some improvement by the Guards.

As we are doing this we will need to foster good relationship with our neighbors in order to achieve the bigger picture. So how do we do this ?

Please tell all your neighbors that we need to get together for this common goal as Palma is our investment and our children's haven. They can start by registering in this blog and voicing out their concerns and ideas.

Cheers
    JDdots
    JDdots
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  JDdots Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi,All

WAYS TO INCREASE OUR HOUSE VALUE

1. SECURITY

This is the most important of all.

Wealthraider's suggestion of smart tag is an improved system over our existing access card scanning with the convenience advantage. The cost of this system has to be studied before putting into practice. However there maybe a set back to this system. Every resident who comes through the guard house does not require to unwind the window (as this is the advantage), then the CCTV cannot capture the driver's face. Therefore it will defeat the purpose of the CCTV. Incase of any robbery, there will be no way to trace back. Is there a way we can overcome this?

The intercom system was once discussed before and I believe that it can be reviewed again. It is an additional communication tool for the convenience between the guards and the residents. Aim: To cut down registration time.

However the above 2 systems require time and money. For the moment, we may not be able to have them yet. But its highly possible in near future where the $ is available. With the current RM80.00 we are paying, guess we can't do much as the intercom system require high cost.

Coleong is right. The untidiness of the guard house is an old habit of the guards and that "tidak apa" atitute need to be changed. Their mindset frequency maybe different from ours but they are trainable. Let's tackle the supervisor.

In my personal opinion, it is also the residents' responsibility too to tell the guards of what we are not happy with their habits or incompetency. We are their Paymasters and this is OUR home, not theirs! cheers However, they are times, we need to make our grouges known to them. Likewise compliments too for job well done. I tried that many times. It worked.

2. LANDSCAPING

Any one who had been to these 2 places would agreed that the DESA PARK CITY and SP SETIA ECO PARK are few of the superbly designed landscape in the Klang Valley, probably the best ones in Malaysia. One does not want to leave the moment one steps into the surrounding compound of the whole precint. I had been to ECO PARK many times and the WoW factor is still there all the time. How wonderful I thought, if Palma's landscape is somewhere close to their setting.
    Costs of upgrading? Dont know yet!. Its up to the next set of KPRA Committee to think about it. Our land area is very much smaller, so cost wise should be much less. Who knows, the new committee may be able to get sponsors. ..

3. FOUNTAIN AREA

As Siva said, we can upgrade our existing fountain area with lightings. Why not make it like a fairy land at night if the electricity bills are borned by MBSA! More palm trees can be planted around that areas (as suggested by some good friends/neighbours) to give a PALMA feel.
    Regular maintainance of the fountain pond to clear away the alge abundance would be excellent as the ability to view the KOI fish clearly is a plus plus point.

4. INFORMATIVE TV

The same good friends/neighbours had also suggested that we should have LCD TV at the entrance of Palma to feed important information and at the same time project a high class image of our precint rather than the existing banners hanging infront of the fountain creating eyesores. With the low price of LCD TV, it is not impossible. They even volunteered to go around to seek sponsors. CHEERS to our buddies cheers

5. SWIMMING POOL, MINI GOLF DRIVING RANGE, TENNIS,FUTSAL COURTS.

It that possible? Possible, only if one think so. Its the priority we want, right!

6.GOOD, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE NEIGHBOURS

These are ingredients of good neighbourhood that we should have. Visitors, relatives will soon realize that Palma has such wonderful people. For sure this is another good way to increase of house values.

7. ETC - your ideas please.

There are many talented, experienced professionals and businessmen (in their respective fields) that can help Palma to improve the way of life. You only need to be indentified. One way to do as Siva said, please come into this forum and share your valuable thoughts.

Together we shall raise the property and neighbourhood values of Palma.

Good Day.

JDdots lol!
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  wealthraider Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

[quote="JDdots"]Hi,All

WAYS TO INCREASE OUR HOUSE VALUE

1. SECURITY

This is the most important of all.

Wealthraider's suggestion of smart tag is an improved system over our existing access card scanning with the convenience advantage. The cost of this system has to be studied before putting into practice. However there maybe a set back to this system. Every resident who comes through the guard house does not require to unwind the window (as this is the advantage), then the CCTV cannot capture the driver's face. Therefore it will defeat the purpose of the CCTV. Incase of any robbery, there will be no way to trace back. Is there a way we can overcome this?

The intercom system was once discussed before and I believe that it can be reviewed again. It is an additional communication tool for the convenience between the guards and the residents. Aim: To cut down registration time.

However the above 2 systems require time and money. For the moment, we may not be able to have them yet. But its highly possible in near future where the $ is available. With the current RM80.00 we are paying, guess we can't do much as the intercom system require high cost.

Coleong is right. The untidiness of the guard house is an old habit of the guards and that "tidak apa" atitute need to be changed. Their mindset frequency maybe different from ours but they are trainable. Let's tackle the supervisor.

In my personal opinion, it is also the residents' responsibility too to tell the guards of what we are not happy with their habits or incompetency. We are their Paymasters and this is OUR home, not theirs! cheers However, they are times, we need to make our grouges known to them. Likewise compliments too for job well done. I tried that many times. It worked.

2. LANDSCAPING

Any one who had been to these 2 places would agreed that the DESA PARK CITY and SP SETIA ECO PARK are few of the superbly designed landscape in the Klang Valley, probably the best ones in Malaysia. One does not want to leave the moment one steps into the surrounding compound of the whole precint. I had been to ECO PARK many times and the WoW factor is still there all the time. How wonderful I thought, if Palma's landscape is somewhere close to their setting.
    Costs of upgrading? Dont know yet!. Its up to the next set of KPRA Committee to think about it. Our land area is very much smaller, so cost wise should be much less. Who knows, the new committee may be able to get sponsors. ..

3. FOUNTAIN AREA

As Siva said, we can upgrade our existing fountain area with lightings. Why not make it like a fairy land at night if the electricity bills are borned by MBSA! More palm trees can be planted around that areas (as suggested by some good friends/neighbours) to give a PALMA feel.
    Regular maintainance of the fountain pond to clear away the alge abundance would be excellent as the ability to view the KOI fish clearly is a plus plus point.

4. INFORMATIVE TV

The same good friends/neighbours had also suggested that we should have LCD TV at the entrance of Palma to feed important information and at the same time project a high class image of our precint rather than the existing banners hanging infront of the fountain creating eyesores. With the low price of LCD TV, it is not impossible. They even volunteered to go around to seek sponsors. CHEERS to our buddies cheers

5. SWIMMING POOL, MINI GOLF DRIVING RANGE, TENNIS,FUTSAL COURTS.

It that possible? Possible, only if one think so. Its the priority we want, right!

6.GOOD, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE NEIGHBOURS

These are ingredients of good neighbourhood that we should have. Visitors, relatives will soon realize that Palma has such wonderful people. For sure this is another good way to increase of house values.

7. ETC - your ideas please.

There are many talented, experienced professionals and businessmen (in their respective fields) that can help Palma to improve the way of life. You only need to be indentified. One way to do as Siva said, please come into this forum and share your valuable thoughts.

Together we shall raise the property and neighbourhood values of Palma.

Good Day.

The smart tag system does indeed prevented the CCTV from capturing the image of the residents entering Palma precinct at the present angle. The CCTV can be relocated at the place where the card reader was installed so that the camera can see right through the windows at the driver seat. It could also capture the images of the passengers traveling along and the situation could get sticky if the women sitting on the passenger seat is someone other than the wife. This will create some unnecessary domestic inquiries by the wives. After some reconsideration, wealthraider tends to think it's a bad idea.

House Value Etjonk10

House Value Pictur10

With the wireless CCTV installed around the perimeter walls, any car entering Palma precinct could be monitored up to the front gate and vice versa.

House Value Wirele10

Wealthraider would guesstimate the cost for the wireless CCTV system is inexpensive and worth some consideration because every corners of Palma precinct is being watched and definitely raised the security standard at Palma.
    honkit7

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  honkit7 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

I personally felt that swimming pool is possible. In my opinion, the current fountain is pretty useless filled with fish. If we could make use of it, dig a little more deeper and add some pumps to it and it will be a swimming pool.

Why spend money let the fish swim in it while we look at them ?
    tleong
    tleong

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post  tleong Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

I would have to say that all ideas so far sounds great. In the near future, I think to improve our Security is of utmost importance followed by our landscaping. I do not know if it has become a SOP for guards to inform residents of visitors, but it truly is a good practice and I was caught by surprise when the guard called me to inform me of a visitor. My husband too was amazed and would definitely hope that this is not a one-off thing but should be practised at all times. Also, to have guards to call on residents especially in the night when our auto gates somehow or rather spookily "opened automatically".

Talking bout landscape, our guardhouse and entrance creates the first impression. However to my dismay, comparing both Bayu and Permai, our CNY tanglungs are the most pathetic-looking. I do believe those were the same tanglungs we used the last year. And though I believe in reusing decoratives due to the cost factor but at least if the supplier could help touch up the color and ensure every bulb is working would do much justice to reusing those tanglungs. If it costs more, then just get new tanglungs or other decoratives that would not fade in color and can be reused in the following years to come. Currently, already one tanglung is not lit... I can't imagine how many more tanglungs will fail to light up by the time CNY comes.

I truly agree with putting up some speed restrictions ie humps... though I personally am not a fan of one but having seen people driving at speeds beyond 50km/hr in residential zones is too fast and dangerous for residents especially the children. Some of these culprits are in fact the school vans or tuition vans themselves. Hence, guards too can play a role to warn these drivers if they notice them driving too fast.

Also, dog owners should also be responsible too for their dogs' poo in public areas, ie the park or walkway. Please take the responsibility by picking up after them. Bring along a few plastic bags when u walk the dogs and put them on a leash. Nobody likes to walk past and smell the stench or even stepped on poo when enjoying the surroundings or exercising around the Palma compounds.

Guess that's all from me. Just my two cents worth.
    honkit7

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  honkit7 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Another thing to add on, I do agree that smart tag system do prevented CCTV capture. An alternative would be still using the same card system but without opening the window to touch them. I've seen Canel garden and Riana green condo in pj using this. By just stoping the car, take out your card and aim the card at the sensor without opening the window.

This will enable CCTV to capture the driver and reduce the hassle ( or car window motor maintenence) for the driver.

Another thing regarding wireless CCTV and speed limit. Many vehical do drive really fast. With the help of CCTV around the area, these camera can track vehical
    and one can know whether the vehical is going fast or not.

Well it's my suggestion. I only know how to say but don't know how to do. haha. but just sharing my point of view that You beloved RA can and will do it.
    siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  siva Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi Guys

Good news, we have 2 donors, one pledging to do our landscape and the other will give our guardhouse a new look. Thank God we have good people around us. May God Bless them.

Now, what shall we do about the water feature ? apparently it costs us about RM3000 per month for electricity. Any good ideas to share ?

Cheers
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  wealthraider Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 am

siva wrote:Hi Guys

Good news, we have 2 donors, one pledging to do our landscape and the other will give our guardhouse a new look. Thank God we have good people around us. May God Bless them.

Now, what shall we do about the water feature ? apparently it costs us about RM3000 per month for electricity. Any good ideas to share ?

Cheers

Hi Siva,

RM3000 per month for the electricity is a bit steep for the water feature. If I may understand correctly, there are about 5 pumps running concurrently and each pump should consume approximately 2KW, assuming the water pump is running at 100GPM, which is quite a sizable pump. I have not personally see the specification of the pump but it will be helpful to find out what pumps we are using so that we could calculate the power consumption. If my estimation is right, 2KW is almost equivalent to a high capacity 2.5HP air conditioner. Assuming you have 5 units of 2.5HP air conditioner running concurrently for 8 hours a day, the bill will only arrive around RM700 per month (1KW = RM0.286. The water feature is obviously running for extended hours and that's probably unnecessary. Since the water feature is not illuminated at night, I don't see any reason to keep the pump running after 8pm. Limiting the operating hour of the water feature from 12pm to 8pm is probably the practical.

The water pumps will work harder when the water quality has started deteriorated. The algae built up will choke up the filter and the pump will need to work extra hard just to run the water through. This will cause more power drain for the pump and that translated into higher operating cost. The water is in no doubt required some treatment either through chlorination (adding chlorine into the water) or Ozone treatment. Chlorination is the most straight forward, simple and cost effective. Ultraviolet (UV) treatment will require modification/replacement of the water filter.

In summary, we could cut short the operating hour of the pumps and treat the water just to cut down the running cost of the water feature. In my personal opinion, the water feature shouldn't cost more than RM1k for the electricity.
    siva
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  siva Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 am

Good observation, but apparently the president had told me this was the cost for last month. So maybe we need to do something about this ? I hope we can discuss our budgets the next time around after we get the audited accounts. Than all of us in Palma can get involve in suggesting ideas to improve Palma. What do you guys think ?

Cheers
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Post  wealthraider Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm

siva wrote:Good observation, but apparently the president had told me this was the cost for last month. So maybe we need to do something about this ? I hope we can discuss our budgets the next time around after we get the audited accounts. Than all of us in Palma can get involve in suggesting ideas to improve Palma. What do you guys think ?

Cheers

We should seriously look into the TNB bill for the water feature. I personally doubt the electricity bill could come up to RM3000 per month and it just doesn't make any sense. We should ask Paramount to show us the TNB bill so that we could find out how much electricity that the pumps are actually using and look into the actual power consumption of the pumps.

We should also request a copy of technical specification of the pumps from Paramount since these are going to be our baby. We need to know the pump specification well so that we could start looking into the spare parts and ask the supplier to come up with 2 years recommended spares for the pumps.

If Paramount could give us the material specification of our house, I don't think it's a problem for them to give us the specification for the pumps. Next thing to look into is perhaps all the part and components that built up the water feature.
    yapck

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post  yapck Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:59 am