Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
Deactivating Of Access Card Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

4 posters

Deactivating Of Access Card

wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 155
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Deactivating Of Access Card

Post  wealthraider Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

I was in the email loop between RA and Paramount. Our RA has just submitted a name list of resident who failed to pay up the maintenance fee and subject to deactivating access card. I normally have strong faith on RA committee member to carry out important task especially record keeping.

Deactivating Of Access Card Autode10
    Deactivating Of Access Card Autode10

To my very surprise, I saw my name appeared on the list. I have paid up the outstanding and signed up for the auto payment service. I accept human error on this one. However, again..it's the way RA handling the issue. If you are not very sure whether the list is error free, you could have published the name list on this forum and give people a chance to look at it before sending the list to Paramount.

I wish I do not need to lecture whoever doing this again. For those who have paid up but not very sure whether their name on the aging list, you could PM me your name and your house number and road number. I could help to you check before they deactivate your card.

When RA take over the management, we are in serious need of scrutinizing the account monthly. We don't want to see missing zero in our account.

Regards,
    Andy
    GKM

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Deactivation of Access Cards Reply to Andy

Post  GKM Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 am

Hi Andy,
    While it is commendable you did take time to inform all about the deactivation, I also need to remind you that communicating through this channel is subjected to everyone's view.

Therefore, be cautious in putting your thoughts unless you have specific intentions in mind. Although I am not the one who provides the list, and I do believe that it was not from any of the RA committee as well, others reading it may have a different perception of our RA committee.

The list I believe came from the developer - PPDSB, and probably the list was given dated prior when your account was still outstanding.

Perhaps, in future on issues which can be sensitive, please check and verify the facts with the respective RA committee for the right perspective before blasting out. In this case, have you verified with the person that provided you the list?

Thanks or reading my thoughts and Have a nice day everyone!
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Deactivating Access Card

Post  wealthraider Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi GKM,

If you read my comments carefully I did mention I was in the email loop when our President Toh sent out the list to Agnes informing her to deactivate the access card accordingly. I have also mentioned that I accept human errors in compiling the list but again it is the approach of RA in handling issue.

Are you trying to say the list was not being checked by RA committee? Or the RA has no ownership of the list? Even though everyone is too busy to check, at least someone who has the list in hand should have the courtesy to circulate it within the RA committee before sending it to Paramount instructing to deactivate the card. The list could have been circulated among the RA committee member to make sure the members are not on the list because President Toh has many times highlighted to committee members MUST pay the maintenance fee with NO EXCUSE. I always put President Toh's words very close to my heart. Smile I have paid the fee on 28th March 09 and it is almost a month ago. It's still a myth why the list not updated and I am not interested to know why. However, I want to know why can't RA post the name list on the forum or any means to allow the residents to double check before taking action. Due to the mistakes from someone, it does cause me inconveniences to to call up Paramount in the early morning in concern of having my access card deactivated.

I am not throwing frustration or grievance in this forum but just to inform the residents about the list and so that they could make effort to check to avoid becoming the next victim.

When making a mistake just admit it and learn from there and RA is no exception. We shall careless of what the other think about RA as long as we are playing our roles right. This forum is meant construe facts and not for popularity contest. Sorry to say that I am not used to cheer leading.
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Re: Deactivating Of Access Card

Post  Toh leong Hoe Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Andy,

I believed that you have make a wrong assumption that RA is the one who present the deactivation list to Paramount. Read your email carefully as it was indeed vice-versa.

I am not the person to hold back informations. The moment i received any latest update from Paramount & perhaps others, i will quickly forward to all my RA members ( include you which was in out latest email loops). I want all issues of RA to be transparent with NO Hidden Agenda .

We are only acting on behalf of our beloved Residents.

Hence whatever informations i passed on in the email loops , need to be scrutinized & reverted by RA members with comments ( IF ANY). This was our standard practice for the past.

I did explained well to you over your missed call & text to me. No big issues, Its Human Error. Furthermore after your confrontation to Miss Agnes , there is another mails forwarded to you guys from Agnes of Paramount informing the errors.Since you are already one of our RA members, Feel free to call & discussed with me prior posting comment over the forum.( May be chat over our email loops). Otherwise our residents will be confused.

Thank you & God bless you
    Smile
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Deactivating Access Card

Post  wealthraider Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Toh,

Thanks for explaining. We will move on from here. Smile

Regards,
    Andy
    ktbc

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Deactivating Of Access Card Empty Publication of Defaulters Name

Post  ktbc Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 am

Hello everyone. I feel it is a good idea to publish the address of the defaulters in this forum as it will give added pressure on the defaulters to pay up. As this is the last term that Paramount will be 'in-charge', it is pertinent that the RA be firm on this issue as the RA will be handling collections from next year onwards. We would ideally want to have a good start and set the system of collections and effects of non payment clearly for all to see.

Just my 2 cents.
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post  Toh leong Hoe Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am

Hi ktbc, Thank you for your suggestion but i think is not appropriate to review all defaulters names in this blog. We dont wish to embarrass anybody publicly. But as i have mentioned earlier , RA members shall give them a courtesy visit & follow up for payment.

Review thier names Publicly will be our last resource which i hope & deem is not necessarily.

For sure all RA members do have a list of defaulters provided by Paramount.

Thank You. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 pm