Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
Which water pressure pump is good? Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

5 posters

Which water pressure pump is good?

anyas
    anyas
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Which water pressure pump is good? Empty Which water pressure pump is good?

Post  anyas Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Hello dear neighbours, just want to find out what type of water pressure pump is good? I believe most of our houses have a problem with low water pressure, especially on the upper floor. Need help and advice in looking for a good water pump coz some say if the water pump is too powerful, it will cause the house water pipes to leak. Please advice. Smile
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Which water pressure pump is good? Empty Re: Which water pressure pump is good?

Post  Toh leong Hoe Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 am

anyas wrote:Hello dear neighbours, just want to find out what type of water pressure pump is good? I believe most of our houses have a problem with low water pressure, especially on the upper floor. Need help and advice in looking for a good water pump coz some say if the water pump is too powerful, it will cause the house water pipes to leak. Please advice. Smile

Hi Anyas, 'Grundfos' home pump will be ideal for home. All pipes will definitely burst to leak if the pump is too powerful. The other factor that cause leaks will be the piping designed & installed by our developer whether complying to the standard taking the water pump pressure ( PSI- Pressure per Square inch ). This, I reserve my comment . ( I have installed pump in my house, Touch wood! No pipes burst yet).

You must get an experience plumber to install the pump . You can purchase the pump from the hardware shop --- ( Khoo... something) which is few doors away from Paramount office. Estimated price of pump ranging from Rm900 to Rm1200 ( exclude installation )

Wish you have a good bargain & good plumber.

Thank You Smile
    Liew

Number of posts : 10

Which water pressure pump is good? Empty water pressure pump

Post  Liew Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi Anyas,
    Just remember to get your contractor to install a on/off switch in your upstairs living room. The trick to have longer lifespan for your pipe is to only switch on the pump for your bath.

I've installed a pump called Palazzo, costing RM1,450 including installation, so far no problem, very quite. You can contact William at 012 2017682.

Laughing
    anyas
    anyas
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post  anyas Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks Liew & Mr. Toh. Will keep ur advice in mind when go shopping for water pump. :p What's the best psi (pressure) should i get? I Think it ranges from 0.5 onwards.
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93

Post  Toh leong Hoe Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm

anyas wrote:Thanks Liew & Mr. Toh. Will keep ur advice in mind when go shopping for water pump. :p What's the best psi (pressure) should i get? I Think it ranges from 0.5 onwards.

Not to worry !Just Mentioned Pump for home usage, They will recommend to you.

Thank You
    Marlin
    Marlin

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post  Marlin Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm

tleong
    tleong

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post  tleong Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi

Am currently using a Grundfos pump since Nov 07 to boost the water pressure for the 2nd floor. So far, it's working well and not too noisy.

-Tammy-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content