Kemuning Palma Forum V0.1

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO KEMUNING PALMA PORTAL
If you already is the member of the forum click Login button at below to Login.
If you not a member for this Forum, please register yourself to view the FULL version of the FORUM.

This Portal best viewed with FIREFOX web browser. http://www.firefox.com

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is open to all. This is a platform for resident to post their suggestions and comments for a safe & comfortable environment to live in.

Note that this portal is no longer active. We have migrated to the new portal effective immediately to http://palma.groupsite.com/main/summary. Please register yourself in the new portal. Thank you.
Maintenance & Security Fee

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Admin

"Dear residents,

The half yearly maintenance & security charges for January - June 2010 which amounted to RM480 is now due for payment.

If you are paying by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to "Persatuan Penduduk Jalan Kemuning Palma".
- Write your name, house number and street name at the back of the cheque.
- You may drop your cheque into the Drop-In box …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» PALMA NEW FORUM
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am by zero4.bd4165

» LOST & FOUND
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm by karen

» NEw cOOking ReciPe - Snake Meat
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm by karen

» House Value
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm by yapck

» JOKES Corner
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm by JDdots

» What is AGM 2010 really transpired?
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm by JDdots

» wall and floor tiles
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm by binggo

» PARKING CONGESTION
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am by wealthraider

» Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010
Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am by JDdots

2010/2011 New Committee

President                            : Mr. Sivakumar S. Ratnam

Deputy President               : Mr. Lim Hen Chin

Secretary                            : Mr. Gobinath Nadarajan

Deputy Secretary               : Mr. Andy Chew Boon Keat

Treasurer                           : Mr. Lee Chee Foon

Deputy Treasurer               : Ms. Mimi Nur Liana Bt. Abdullah

Committee Members        : Mr. Thayalan Retanavalu

: Mr. Kelvin Lee Yeow Wah

: Mr. Soon Kien Aik

: Mr. Sajeesh Vidyasagaran

: Mr. Anthony Chong Wann Sheng

: Mr. Mohd. Najeeb Bin Khalid

: Ms. Mupinderjeet Kaur

3 posters

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC

wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Number of posts : 155
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Empty Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC

Post  wealthraider Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:11 pm

We all know very well that upon RA registered with the ROC, the Deed of Mutual Convenent signed between the buyers and Paramount shall be expired. Our RA, being the new management office could opt for signing new DoC with the residents or do nothing. We could treat the expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent with two distinctly different attitudes.

We shall be very happy and probably celebrate for the end of our duty to fulfill the obligation as a resident in Palma. There’s no house rules need to adhere to and the RM80/month maintenance fee could translate into monthly saving for every household. The RA will become a social club and have no right to impose any rules upon Palma because there’s no legal binding contract governing Palma. The maintenance fee could still be collected in the form of donation and the RA will be walking from house to house with a donation box seeking donation every month. Eventually when no one bothers to collect the monthly maintenance fee and we couldn’t maintain the security service anymore, the security service will be in the line for termination. There will never be an hour long discussion on the security issue during the RA meeting because there won’t be any security services. In short, no rules binding and hell break loose

We shall be very worry when all these happened. When Palma looses the gated and guarded community status, the property value could easily drop by 10% as a minimum. This will impact the investor. For those planning to stay long at Palma and bought a house for retirement, security and peace could probably be compromised. Our common facility will become public facility and outsider could come in and out without inconveniences. In the event of emergency or issue arises, we could no longer call the RA because being a social club, RA has no interest to intervene any matters arises within Palma. A social club is merely for the similar interest individuals to hang out together.

Having to predict the downfall of Palma should the new Deed of Mutual Convenient is not established, I would like to urge our Mr. President Toh to seriously reconsider RA’s attitude in approaching the matter. I agree with President Toh to the certain extent that some of the house rules are impractical such as uniform color coding on the exterior wall of the houses. I understand we do not own a strata title property but Palma is a gated and guarded community. There need to be a common set of rules that the residents adhere to especially the obligation to fulfill the monthly maintenance fee payment. The whole community will simply fall apart without the new Deed of Mutual Covenant.

Mr. President Toh, please kindly look into this matter.
    simple

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Empty Re: Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC

Post  simple Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:45 am

wealthraider wrote:We all know very well that upon RA registered with the ROC, the Deed of Mutual Convenent signed between the buyers and Paramount shall be expired. Our RA, being the new management office could opt for signing new DoC with the residents or do nothing. We could treat the expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent with two distinctly different attitudes.

We shall be very happy and probably celebrate for the end of our duty to fulfill the obligation as a resident in Palma. There’s no house rules need to adhere to and the RM80/month maintenance fee could translate into monthly saving for every household. The RA will become a social club and have no right to impose any rules upon Palma because there’s no legal binding contract governing Palma. The maintenance fee could still be collected in the form of donation and the RA will be walking from house to house with a donation box seeking donation every month. Eventually when no one bothers to collect the monthly maintenance fee and we couldn’t maintain the security service anymore, the security service will be in the line for termination. There will never be an hour long discussion on the security issue during the RA meeting because there won’t be any security services. In short, no rules binding and hell break loose

We shall be very worry when all these happened. When Palma looses the gated and guarded community status, the property value could easily drop by 10% as a minimum. This will impact the investor. For those planning to stay long at Palma and bought a house for retirement, security and peace could probably be compromised. Our common facility will become public facility and outsider could come in and out without inconveniences. In the event of emergency or issue arises, we could no longer call the RA because being a social club, RA has no interest to intervene any matters arises within Palma. A social club is merely for the similar interest individuals to hang out together.

Having to predict the downfall of Palma should the new Deed of Mutual Convenient is not established, I would like to urge our Mr. President Toh to seriously reconsider RA’s attitude in approaching the matter. I agree with President Toh to the certain extent that some of the house rules are impractical such as uniform color coding on the exterior wall of the houses. I understand we do not own a strata title property but Palma is a gated and guarded community. There need to be a common set of rules that the residents adhere to especially the obligation to fulfill the monthly maintenance fee payment. The whole community will simply fall apart without the new Deed of Mutual Covenant.

Dear Residents,
    I do agree with wealthraider opinion as the DOC should be ammended to suit to the PALMA current requirements and be applied to all the residents in order to make this a sucessfull community.
    Thanks.
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Empty Re: Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC

Post  Toh leong Hoe Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am

wealthraider wrote:We all know very well that upon RA registered with the ROC, the Deed of Mutual Convenent signed between the buyers and Paramount shall be expired. Our RA, being the new management office could opt for signing new DoC with the residents or do nothing. We could treat the expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent with two distinctly different attitudes.

HI Andy, Indeed we have discussed over our many past meeting of signing of New DMC upon expiry of the first. I believed that it will be still our main objective otherwise we will be out of control upon handling over. ( I fully AGREED your above points of view).

But , We need lawyer to handle all this issues especially the contents to be stipulated within. As you can see that collection of maintenance fees already a NIGHTMARE for us. Asking 412 owners to sign the new DMC would be a bigger task & Not easy job.

We are all inexperienced & busy group , Hence how to KICK START this issues?? There are many occasions during meeting , assignments given but eventually came back FRUITLESS . That's why i commented during meeting 'TALK IS CHEAP' & "WE NEED MORE ACTION".

Anyway, i wont blamed them BUT who to do the job?? Can i get volunteer Perhaps our sub commitee to do the coordinating with the lawyer. ( We need money to engage lawyer too ).

The ball has to kick start somehow. I will table out the seriousness of the New DMC in our next forth coming meeting as MAIN AGENDA as mentioned by Andy.

Thank You!!
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Empty Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenant

Post  wealthraider Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Toh leong Hoe wrote:

HI Andy, Indeed we have discussed over our many past meeting of signing of New DMC upon expiry of the first. I believed that it will be still our main objective otherwise we will be out of control upon handling over. ( I fully AGREED your above points of view).

But , We need lawyer to handle all this issues especially the contents to be stipulated within. As you can see that collection of maintenance fees already a NIGHTMARE for us. Asking 412 owners to sign the new DMC would be a bigger task & Not easy job.

We are all inexperienced & busy group , Hence how to KICK START this issues?? There are many occasions during meeting , assignments given but eventually came back FRUITLESS . That's why i commented during meeting 'TALK IS CHEAP' & "WE NEED MORE ACTION".

Anyway, i wont blamed them BUT who to do the job?? Can i get volunteer Perhaps our sub commitee to do the coordinating with the lawyer. ( We need money to engage lawyer too ).

The ball has to kick start somehow. I will table out the seriousness of the New DMC in our next forth coming meeting as MAIN AGENDA as mentioned by Andy.

Thank You!!

Hi Toh, thanks for your commitment to look into this matter seriously. I definitely aware that this is not an easy task to handle but it will be a high price to pay if we don't handle this issue before Paramount walk away.

It's a prestige for the property development company to build and maintain a gated and guarded community. I think Paramount also don't like to see their good reference G&G community falling apart right after they handed over the management. Why don't we loop them into this? We should voice out all of our concern and see how they reply. Furthermore, since they have committed to fund the new RA office in the park and now the plan has been called off, why not we get the funding to pay for the lawyer?

My personal opinion would be if Paramount is willing to pay for the lawyer fee and signing the new DoC could help maintaining our G&G status, the residents or owners won't mind signing provided the house rule and the T&C are sensible in the new DoC.

My lawyer only charged RM200 for the DoC. If there are 412 houses and each house cost RM200, the total lawyer fee would add up to be RM 82,400. As compare to constructing the new RA office, if the plan go through Paramount might need to pay easily RM200k for the office. This is consider a great discount for them and I don't think it's an issue for them to pay for the lawyer fee.
    wealthraider
    wealthraider
    Bronze member
    Bronze member

Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenent, DoC Empty Expiring Deed of Mutual Convenant

Post  wealthraider Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

wealthraider wrote:
    Toh leong Hoe wrote:

Thank You!!

Hi Toh, thanks for your commitment to look into this matter seriously. I definitely aware that this is not an easy task to handle but it will be a high price to pay if we don't handle this issue before Paramount walk away.

It's a prestige for the property development company to build and maintain a gated and guarded community. I think Paramount also don't like to see their good reference G&G community falling apart right after they handed over the management. Why don't we loop them into this? We should voice out all of our concern and see how they reply. Furthermore, since they have committed to fund the new RA office in the park and now the plan has been called off, why not we get the funding to pay for the lawyer?

My personal opinion would be if Paramount is willing to pay for the lawyer fee and signing the new DoC could help maintaining our G&G status, the residents or owners won't mind signing provided the house rule and the T&C are sensible in the new DoC.

My lawyer only charged RM200 for the DoC. If there are 412 houses and each house cost RM200, the total lawyer fee would add up to be RM 82,400. As compare to constructing the new RA office, if the plan go through Paramount might need to pay easily RM200k for the office. This is consider a great discount for them and I don't think it's an issue for them to pay for the lawyer fee.

In addition to the above, if RA could go house to house to gather signatures for constructing the RA office, I don't think it's a challenging task to go house to house to get the owner signing the new DoC. Our ability to maintain our G&G status is highly dependent on our success to get the new DoC signed, don't you think it's worth another trip to visit our kind neighbor for another round of signatures? I think if the residents understand the importance of the DoC, they will look for the RA to sign the DoC instead of RA looking for them. Again, our property value is closely tied to our G&G status. Without G&G status, we could easily loose 10% of our house value. I won't mind to keep my 10% property value by signing the DoC. The resident with the right frame of mind would agree with signing the DoC.
    Toh leong Hoe
    Toh leong Hoe

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post  Toh leong Hoe Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:10 pm

wealthraider wrote:
    Toh leong Hoe wrote:

Thank You!!

Thank you for your suggestion. I need to table it out & call for HELPS from Members. Arranging a dialogue with Developer will be imperative. I will be away to Sabah until Next week. Thank You & God Bless You Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm